Sunday 18 March 2012

Korean Night Festival

Hi there^^ I was out with ppyongs yesterday to the Korean Night Festival 


Met Joee, Vinice and Cy at Somerset Mrt @ around 3 then off to basement for foooood, hungry hungry. After that, we went to the Flea market at Scape(‐^▽^‐)!!! Me Love Shopping Bought some accessories and the Festival tickets outside the Warehouse! There were Lucky Draws so each of us got ourselves a number. Mine 211 keke. Went around the flea and cine while waiting for the time to pass. As we'll have to queue earlier for the door gifts, we went to the warehouse @ around 5 plus! Wow people were queuing already! So, we quickly took our bands and dropped our lucky number into the lucky draw box!

SAW WHAT'S THE GRAND LUCKY DRAW PRIZE?!?!

We stood outside the warehouse door while waiting for Shirley & Vivian. After awhile, they reached and we went in together. 


We played some traditional Korean games like 'Gong gong chil bang' , '3 6 9' and those who got forfeit will have to drink the 'Tea'!! The girl said it's good for health though hehe and I drank once, it was ok? yea. Then, Joee and Vinice tried the 'shooting game?' ok so they need to throw the arrows into the holes, non of them went it hahaha!! Besides that, we got to wear Hanbok!!!!  (≧◡≦) hmmm my favourite part lol.


while wearing, taking photos of each other and finally....
chan chan, me in Hanbok ^^v
the woman who help me say what I'm wearing is the traditional one
how is it? hehe

Vivian Me Joee   ; Vivian Shirley

 
 The Hanbok that I'm wearing is for commoners and what Vinice wearing is for the Queen 
hahahaha then she went so excited and say "I'M THE QUEEEEEN"



the 6 of us!!!

Yay after the Hanbok trying station, we went to make our own Kimbap!!!!! We only have to pay $3! We took our ingredients and went to the station where we'll learn how to make our Kimbap hehe 

Cy took this without me noticing haha
the kimbap I made :D

Nom nom nom and by the time we finished all the stations, there were no more seats left.. So, we had to stand. But soon, The event kicked start with dancing performances like Fiction, Touch, Goodbye baby etc!!

then some taekwondo performances!! 
W O  W
these guys(mainly) also dance to the 2pm I'll be back mv the last dance part
O M G

 he's the robot impressive!!!
There were a lot of dance performances!!!! Trouble maker, This is War in Groups, and there was one solo girl who dance Warrior, Lachata and Lucifer, she's awesome!!!! Also singing performances :) And and the MC, who is the teacher of Daehan Language School looks like Boom hahahaha so handsome.

Lastly, the LUCKY DRAW time!!!! My heart was beating and my body was shivering(very cold)!! The prizes contained Sungha Jung's Autographed Albums!!! Oh my god, we wanted that!! And and SKIP BEAT AUTOGRAPHED POSTER BY DONGHAE AND SIWON I'm dying for that but... I'm always the unlucky one sigh. All the numbers 111, 169, 69, 54, 134 etc  /╯﹏╰\ disappointment... BUT we had fun!

the bands
we ppyongs without Shirleen :(

♡♡♡♡♡


last week's photo
( Cy's camera )




Photos credit to Cy and some my camera ✌



 got free Pepero 

and this hehe so cute

those accessories from flea market

bye!

********

No comments:

Post a Comment